Launchport by Iport Ipad mounts now availableThe LaunchPort system is a revolutionary way to mount and charge your iPad anywhere.
Elan g! 6.0 Software updateLatest Home control update with Andriod! support. You can now use Apple IOS devices and Google Android devices like Samsung Galaxy Tab's or Samsung Galaxy S3 phones with the system.
ELAN Debuts Enhanced Online ForumNew Elan dealer forum
See more news...
Lutron GRAFIK Eye QS Wirelesshttp://www.lutron.com/Products/SingleRoomControls/GrafikEyeQS/Pages/Overview.aspx
1. GRAFIK Eye QShttp://www.lutron.com/Products/SingleRoomControls/GrafikEyeQS/Pages/Overview.aspx
The GRAFIK Eye® QS is a fantastic expandable solution and can be used in many different applications for residential, Home Cinema, Restaurants, houses of Worship and commercial applications.
For an easy and efficient way to control both electric light and daylight, look to GRAFIK Eye QS. Fully customizable, GRAFIK Eye QS adjusts lights and shades for any task or activity at the touch of a button. You’ll save energy while meeting the aesthetic, functional, and regulatory needs of any project or space.
• Integral time-clock provides scheduling to meet energy code requirements
• Direct occupancy/vacancy and daylight sensor connections make energy savings easy and require no auxiliary interfaces
• GRAFIK Eye QS with EcoSystem® allows for direct control of Lutron digital fluorescent ballasts and LED drivers with no interface
• Connect Lutron shades directly to GRAFIK Eye QS main unit for seamless integration of daylight. Adjust shades and lights separately or together at the touch of a button for ease of use and flexibility in any space
• Features patented Clear Connect Radio Frequency (RF) technology to add flexibility, save time and cost during installation and provide convenient light control in any space
• Works as a single room control or part of a larger Lutron light control solution, such as , EcoSystem, and Quantum
• Large, engraveable, backlit buttons with intuitive information display and multiple language options
• Control up to 16 lighting zones and up to 3 shade zones in conference rooms, restaurants, home theaters, classrooms, and more
• Easily reconfigure a space to meet the many changing needs of any project
The GRAFIK Eye QS system uses the following interfaces for integration to other systems.
QS contact closure interface
QS DMX interface
QS Ethernet/RS232 interface
Ballasts & Drivers
Lutron offers an extensive selection of LED and fluorescent dimming ballasts and drivers to support complete fluorescent/LED dimming systems.
Set the perfect mood from the palm of your hand with a Lutron Pico ™remote control.
Or a universal IR remote control (like URC)
Power Interfaces & Power Panels
Lutron power interfaces allow you to control a variety of light sources including fluorescent, electronic low voltage or large switching loads.
0-10V interface (TVI)
Phase adaptive power interface
Phase adaptive 3-wire fluorescent interface
Phase adaptive switching interface
back to top